It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Call Interrupt screen and a few other issues
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:42 pm 

Every time i start my car i am greeted with the call interrupt screen. Is this because of the MUTE wire, I believe that i did ground it thinking that if I didn't my music would not mute. Any ideas?

Also, and this has only happened once, i started my car and i was greeted by the initial install screen for some reason, power was never cut to the system either. Has happened again but though I would share it anyways.

Lastly I searched for a POI yesterday, it took some time but did find it. When the unit showed me the list of options to choose my desired POI it became unresponsive. I could still change sources but the Navi part seemed to be frozen. Anyone else experience this?

Post subject: Re: Call Interrupt screen and a few other issues
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:49 pm 
Site Moderator

The mute wire has nothing to do with how the BT interacts with the unit or music and should not be used at all unless you are interfacing some sort of OnStar module.

This happened to me for the first time yesterday as well. As long as it doesn't happen again, I am not going to worry about it.

Sometimes this kind of thing happens with complex computer devices. Again, as long as it doesn't become a problem I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm a Mac, you're a PC!!! 8-)

Post subject: Re: Call Interrupt screen and a few other issues
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:49 pm 

I had the same issue..poi search took forever..navi was non-responsive..even the vr stopped working..random..

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]